Strategy Consultant in the Financial Industry
Are you searching for a job that offers exciting challenges with a large amount of responsibility and the opportunity to shape optimal solutions for top players in the financial industry?
Then you should keep reading, because we might be searching for each other!
Our client is a successful consultancy with focus on strategic and structural transformations in the financial industry and we are currently looking for a motivated and talented consultant to support their growing business.
You will be working closely together with the company’s clients and be responsible for a broad range of activities, among others:
- Strategy formulation
- Data analyzation
- Conceptualization, execution and presentation of own solutions You will also be (expected to) gaining comprehensive insights into future business models, current regulatory challenges and the cooperation between the various stakeholders in the financial industry.
- Master’s degree or MBA (Bachelor’s degree may be considered in case of sufficient work experience)
- First experience in consulting and / or in the field of financial services
- Excellent English and German; both written and oral
- Outstanding, customer-oriented and motivated talent who seek challenges and strive for excellence
- Quick learner with a proactive approach and a solution-oriented attitude
- Open-minded, cooperative and entrepreneurial team member
- Strong focus on strategy and concept development and implementation planning
Our client offers significant work with leading financial institutions, strong focus on strategy and concept development and implementation planning, and an entrepreneurial, young and dynamic start-up environment where you can leverage your knowledge and grow in your role. Is there a match? If you believe so, we will be excited to review your CV!