Senior Consultant - Analytical & Technical
Are you and expert in Appway Design and ready for a new challenge where you can lead as a business analyst and grow continuously in your role?
Our Client is a growing internationally consultancy and a strong partner to more of the world‘s largest international financial services and insurance firms.
- Apply your knowledge in Appway Design, Development and Deployment when implementing new and maintenance of existing functionality
- Leading the requirements, design and build phases (including testing)
- Responsible for designing business processes that formalize existing informal activities, and integrate existing legacy systems (e.g. customer backend system, cloud infrastructure, etc.)
- Close collaboration with stakeholders (delivery team, clients, partners and Appway) to ensure fit-for-purpose end-to-end functionality
- Management and coordination of projects
- Coaching of team members
- Master’s degree, ideally with technical background, or MBA
- Business proficient in both French and English; German is a plus
- Certified Appway Business Analyst and/or Developer with 2-5 years of project experience on Appway technology
- Project management experience in the Financial Services industry
- Thorough knowledge of computer science basics like object-oriented programming, databases, design patterns, web services and algorithms
- Solid background of UI concepts and good exposure to integration concepts and technologies
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong problem-solving personality
At our client, you will get the possibility to grow in your career and take on responsibility quickly - in a growing, international and dynamic environment.
Sounds like an interesting role? Please send us your CV, and we will be happy to review it!