Strategy & Business Development Project Manager / Impact Investing
BlueOrchard is a renowned Impact Investing Firm in the area of Social Impact, Inclusive Finance and Renewable Energy Infrastructure (Solar, Water, Wind, Waste) in frontier markets with 3bn AuM and offices around the globe.
- Lead and support strategic and cross-functional projects with international reach;
- Support Business Development Initiatives and Key Account Management together as part of the CEO office;
- Keep track of strategic initiatives, ensure progress, follow-up and timely decision-making;
- Coordinate and drive key topics for the Executive Management Team;
- Work closely with the CEO, COO and the Executive Management Team as well as Regional Directors.
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience in management consulting, investment advisory or corporate / business development;
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or Finance;
- Excellent problem-solving, conceptual and communication skills;
- Fluent Swiss German - level of mother tongue (please specify this in your CV) & excellent spoken and written English.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a highly successful and fast growing impact investing company. You will have excellent career development opportunities into all areas; Private, Equity, Investment Management, Corporate Development and Business Development / Sales.
Please apply to this role by sending us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org