Project Management Associate Corporate Development / Impact Investing
[This is an updated version of a previous role due to change in staffing. Swiss German is no longer required for this role - but fluent German.] BlueOrchard is a renowned Impact Investing Firm in the area of Social Impact, Inclusive Finance and Renewable Energy Infrastructure (Solar, Water, Wind, Waste) in frontier markets with 3bn AuM and offices around the globe.
- Lead and support strategic and cross-functional projects with international reach;
- Support Business Development Initiatives and Key Account Management together as part of the CEO office;
- Keep track of strategic initiatives, ensure progress, follow-up and timely decision-making;
- Coordinate and drive key topics for the Executive Management Team;
- Work closely with the CEO, COO and the Executive Management Team as well as Regional Directors.
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience in management consulting, investment advisory or corporate / business development;
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or Finance;
- Excellent problem-solving, conceptual and communication skills;
- Fluent in German and English. French a plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a highly successful and fast growing impact investing company. You will have excellent career development opportunities into all areas; Private, Equity, Investment Management, Corporate Development and Business Development.