Join the B&A Consultant Talent Pool
Apply to joining our talent pool and get introduced to exciting and innovative consulting opportunities! Biveroni & Associates' Consulting Practice recruits for 30+ Management Consultancies in Switzerland and brings entrepreneurial minds together with ambitious high-performing teams. Our clients are growing and dynamic small- or mid-sized firms with high expertise and deep impact in a wide range of companies in the areas of Innovation, Tech, Digital Transformation, Health and others. We are always looking for ambitious and qualified candidates for various roles, exemplified below.
You will be working closely together with the company’s clients and be responsible for a broad range of activities, depending on your level, the functional area and the industry:
- Analyses, problem-solving, market & industry research;
- Designing strategies, solutions, concepts, processes, apps, etc.;
- Closely work with client onsite, performing interviews, gathering data, presenting findings, navigating corporate politics;
- Lead or support projects teams;
- Conduct short and long projects, from Strategy Workshops, 3-months engagements to 6-12 months implementation projects.
- Strong master's degree from a renowned university;
- Consulting or relevant project management experience in form of internships or full time professional experience;
- Continuous track record or professional development;
- Native or near native level of German, fluent in English;
- Strong analytical as well as excellent people skills;
- Open-minded and entrepreneurial mindset;
- Strong customer- and solution-orientation, solid business acumen and quick grasp.
By being selected to our talent pool, you get access to unique consulting opportunities in successful, innovative and fast-paced consultancies, as well as rapidly growing consulting Startups. A common denominator for our clients is that they all offer an energetic environment with inspiring colleagues, a steep learning curve, ownership and challenging work assignments intended to make a difference for their clients!