Business Development Manager | FinTech Startup
Our client is a rapidly growing Swiss FinTech Startup with European presence and global ambition. With a scaleable platform, they support Financial Services companies in their digital transformation by efficiently managing crucial regulatory topics for them (e.g. in the area of Digital Asset Management, International Expansion, Robo advisory and others). With its startup, the engaged team is in a winner takes all market and need you to help them rapidly establish itself and grow their client base. The startup is financed and generates revenue. The experienced team consists of approx. 30 employees of which approx. 12 are in Zürich (headquarters).
- Identify and qualify targets, develop and execute sales strategy;
- Inspire potential clients with opportunities and possible solutions for their business challenges;
- Create business cases and outline the value to their organisation;
- Drive the entire commercial cycle from discovering opportunities, lead management, initial customer engagement, to relationship management and deal closings;
- Work with strategic motivators, champions and main stakeholders within your targets and along the sales lifecycle;
- Present and demo the solution to senior managers and decision makers;
- Grow business within existing customers;
- Continuously improve business development and sales, identify support requirements and work with marketing to improve business development tools.
- Relevant experience in the field of Enterprise Software Sales and/or Business Development in the financial service industry, ideally from a Software / IT company;
- In-depth understanding of the banking and/or financial service industry and its regulatory challenges;
- University degree;
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and drive with hands-on attitude;
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally (40-70%);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English. German a big plus;
- Swiss / EU Passport or permanent work permit.