Strategic Assistant to CEO & COO
Our client is a 3 bn Private Equity Fund in the area of Social Impact, Inclusive Finance and Renewable Energy Infrastructure (Solar, Water, Wind, Waste) in frontier markets and with offices around the globe.
- Lead and support strategic and cross-functional projects;
- Keep track of strategic initiatives, ensure progress, follow-up and timely decision-making;
- Coordinate key topics for the Executive Management Team;
- Work closely with the CEO, COO and the Executive Management Team as well as Regional Directors
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in management consulting, investment advisory, sales or business development;
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or Finance;
- Excellent problem-solving, conceptual and communication skills;
- Mother tongue Swiss German, excellent spoken and written English.