Manager - fast-moving Healthcare Consultancy
Would you like to work in a unique entrepreneurial startup firm and manage dynamic teams of experienced consultants? For our client, a rapidly growing management consultancy with main focus in the biopharmaceutical industry, we are currently looking for a Manager to help growing and build the company.
- Managing project teams in the delivery of cross-functional projects across multiple areas of expertise, including product commercialization and launch, portfolio and product strategy, and organizational strategy and excellence
- Supporting project leadership in the development of project objectives; develop and manage project plans
- Identifying required project tasks, assist project leads in assigning tasks to team members, and demonstrate accountability for ensuring task completion
- Designing, executing analyzing and synthesizing primary and secondary research efforts
- Identifying key insights, recommendations, opportunities, and threats to inform corporate and commercial strategies
- Regularly engaging senior-level clients
- Recruiting, developing and managing top talent
- Identifying business opportunities and support new business acquisition
- Advanced degree(s) (PhD, MD, MBA, or MS)
- 4-7 years of life sciences consulting experience
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in new product commercialization, product launch, product strategy, and organizational strategy and excellence
- Prior experience in specialty therapeutic areas: Oncology, Immunology, Rare Diseases Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Excellent written and oral communication skills
Does this sound like your next desired career step? We are looking forward to receiving your application!