Project Manager Life Sciences Consulting
As a Project Manager of a global life sciences management consultancy, you support the world's leading healthcare companies across the business on issues as diverse as strategy, organisational transformation, business integration and change management.
* Contribute to and successfully project-manage international consulting assignments at leading global organizations in diverse teams consisting of clients and senior colleagues
* Proactively contribute to client development activities in client service teams and regional hubs; support the development of key accounts and contribute to proposals
* Take ownership and drive internal projects along the company’s expansion path (e.g., international expansion, developing internal functions/capabilities)
We are looking for highly motivated self-starters who can independently prioritize and drive their own work in an entrepreneurial setting, possess enthusiasm and energy to take on new initiatives, are able to exploit new business opportunities, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, are culturally sensitive and curious, and can work effectively with global teams.
* Master’s degree from a top-tier institution preferred
* 4+ years of relevant work experience in a management consulting or project management role in Pharma, Biotech, Medtech, Hospitals, or other Healthcare / Life Sciences
* International experience is a plus
* Candidates must be eligible to work in Switzerland
We look forward to receiving your application (email@example.com) and discussing this role with you in person!